MAKE A RESERVATION
To Make a Reservation please refer to the instructions below. A representative from Kandui Villas® will contact you to take you step by step through the reservation process if necessary.
Your submitted information will be used to set up your trip and secure the necessary permits for you to travel to the Mentawai Islands. None of the information submitted to us will be used in any way besides its intended purpose.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why do you need this information? We use this information to set up your trip and secure the necessary permits for you to travel to the Mentawai Islands
- What method of payments do you accept? We currently accept payments via wire transfer, credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) or cash. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for detailed payment instructions.
- How much do you require for a deposit? To confirm booking we require a 50% deposit of the total package price..
- When is the final balance due? The balance of the total cost is to be paid no later than 90 days prior to your resort stay (or at a later date as agreed in writing between us and client). Failure by a client to pay the final payment balance by the due date will entitle Kandui Villas® to cancel the booking whereupon the deposit paid by the client shall be forfeited.
- What do I do if I have any special requests eg. dietary, special occasions etc…? Please feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail and we’ll do our absolute best to accomodate your every need.
- What are your exact terms and conditions? Please click here to read our “Terms and Conditions” page prior to your reservation.